Business Risk Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Access Management topic of Information Security? Do you work well in a dynamic and cross-functional environment?
If yes, then we are looking for you to:
– Support the activities for the governance of bank-wide Central Access Management processes, incl. monitoring, escalation and reporting
– Support with the preparation and maintenance of the Access Management dashboard
– Be involved in providing the review, overview and patterns of Access Management deficiencies
– Be involved in the reporting, analysis and follow-up of quality assurance activities
– Collaborate with other Information Security streams and functional stakeholders across the organization.
Your team is a part of a Central Access Management team that will work very close with bank-wide Divisional Information Security Offices, Group Technology and business divisions; this role will be based in Zabierzow/Krakow. The focus is to support the bank-wide Central Access Management activities and governance.
– University degree (preferably in Science or Information Technology) or relevant professional experience in Information Security or Audit
– 1+ years of experience in Banking/Financial/Risk industry
– Ability to work independently
– Ability to liaise with different type of stakeholders and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks in time and quality
– Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and writing skills
– Analytical thinking and good data analytics skills
– Familiar with Excel and Powerpoint to analyze the data and visualize the information
– able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
– proactive, excited by challenges, want to learn new skills and think about complex ideas
– Knowledge of information security fundamentals and concepts
– Knowledge of Tableau, Alteryx and/or programming skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."