Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the
know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• support with producing entity's financial statements based on IFRS as well as statutory accounting rules
• support with preparing financial disclosures and annual reports compliant with local regulatory and statutory requirements
• provide detailed comments on significant business moves and support to produce monthly financial close packs
• assess internal risk control deficiencies, provide assessments and communicate them to Onshore partners
• optimize processes by recommending ways to improve financial reporting procedures and internal management information
• produce and maintain Standard Operating
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park. Our role is to support the EMEA/Swiss region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level financial reporting support on all operational and financial activities across our various locations & have daily interaction with various internal clients located globally including Integrated Middle Office, Financial Controllers across all legal entities and divisions.
• strong analytical skills
• university degree in accounting/ finance/ economics or similar field
• at least 1 year experience in Financial Reporting or Accounting; familiarity with GL would be an asset
• proficient in MS applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Access)
• fluency in English
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• methodical, concise and accurate with strong attention to details
• self-determined who is able to learn new skills quickly
• able to build strong relationships with partners
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."