Internship in Finance
Job Reference #
Do you know how to analyze financial information? Are you well organized with an eye for details? Are you good with numbers? We're looking for someone like that to:
- get an understanding of Investment Banking and Wealth Management
- analyze financial data from various European locations
- reconcile and analyze financial information for Finance functions
- control, investigate and visualize financial data
- be involved in special projects to assist the department in achieving its strategic goals and objectives
- in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the controls
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Fabryczna Office Park in Krakow. Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
- a graduate or student of accounting, controlling, finance, banking, economics or related
- good in English, both spoken and written
- skilled in MS Excel
- motivated, self-directed and driven
- adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- available minimum 30 hours/ week
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."