Finance Business Partner
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy communicating with multiple stakeholders and would like to help our business divisions understand their allocated costs? Do you want to help define the UBS internal service billing strategy?
We are looking for someone like this who can:
• Lead the CFO Service Management Business Partnering team
• Collaborate across the Group Functions and Business Divisions to provide transparency and insights on service billing to our businesses
• Facilitate Group Function service billing governance to ensure all billing changes are communicated and approved by the business
• Manage our business partnering team, developing our staff and continuing to improve the team service offering
• Lead the global service management billing query process, driving high quality responses to internal clients within agreed timeframes
• Drive further improvements in the Group Function billing and dispute processes
• Be our Service Management delivery head in Poland (covering ODP, KPI, Local MC representative)
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You'll be leading the Business Partnering team within our Service Management organization based in Krakow, Poland.
Service Management aims to enable UBS to understand, trace and predict the end-to-end service value chain as well as to meet our obligations to regulators and stakeholders.
We support the wider Service Management Team by performing various activities such as data analysis, project support and process improvement to ensure accurate and transparent service billing and quality metrics from our Group functions to the front office businesses around the world.
We are a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful culture is important to us. We support your career development, internal mobility and life-work balance.
• A university degree in an analytical field like engineering, mathematics, finance or information technology preferred
• Business analysis or business partnering experience in the financial industry.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good knowledge of MS Excel
• Good communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to work in teams
• Fluent in English
• Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
• Known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
• Highly adaptable and able to work across multiple cultures, functions and teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."