Tech Business Analyst in Finance
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for problem solving? A tendency to dig in, understand issues, clarify with stakeholders and design solutions? Are you able to multi-task and manage multiple parallel demands efficiently? Are you organized with strong communication and partnering skills?
We are looking for someone like that who can help with delivering critical changes, technical and process based, in support of the bank’s Finance capabilities. The role includes:
• eliciting and engineering functional and non-functional business requirements
• creating solutions to requirements and influencing strategic design principles
• producing documentation for requirements (User Stories, etc) and solutions specifications
• developing subject-matter expertise and enhancing depth of ownership and influence
• collaborating with Devs and QAs in deliverable acceptance testing
• coordinating with the project management team in release timelines and resourcing
• partnering with multiple stakeholders within projects but also in supporting BAU activities
• evaluating and mitigating risk, working towards strategic and financial targets
You’ll be an IT Business Analyst in a Finance sub-ledger team working with peers across multiple locations and disciplines. The Finance sub-ledger team supports the sourcing, transformation and publication of financial data into the Global General Ledger to generate accounting entries, and reference data, which enable the Financial Accounting, Regulatory reporting and Controlling capabilities of the Bank.
The team is active in meeting Regulatory demands, Accounting Standards changes in our working jurisdictions, and delivering strategic change in line with the Finance Target Operating Model.
• minimum 3-4 years of experience in business analyses, IT or finance area
• a proven track record of IT project delivery
• an understanding of software development frameworks (Waterfall, Scrum, SAFe)
• an understanding of financial accounting/controlling, regulatory reporting, P&L attribution, certifications are a big plus (ACCA, CFC, CFA)
• a demonstrated ability to understand dependencies, priorities and to manage parallel initiatives
• experience working with and contributing to teams with diverse skillsets
• demonstrated conceptual, analytical and problem synthesis & resolution skills
• a proven track record of engaging and partnering with peers and senior stakeholders
• technically savvy with an ability to rationalize diverse business needs
• a confident and accurate communicator
• a team player yet willing to take the initiative of own action
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."