Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you highly motivated with a track record for problem solving? Do you enjoy analysing complex situations and presenting them in a clear and concise way? Do you apply structure and control to everything you do? We are looking for a motivated service manager to:
• Bring Service Management to life for our Business Sector
• Create roadmaps for our service, factoring in demand for existing and new businesses, regulatory and market forces, risk considerations and client needs, as well as service quality and cost ambitions
• Actively identify solutions that create business value, converting client requirements into service offerings/strategies, considering relevant internal constraints, market trends as well as business priorities
• Design the control environment (Key procedural controls) for the services and complete end-to-end risk assessment to ensure controls are designed and operating effectively
• Map services in the strategic service management platform ARIS
• Ensure service documentation is complete and well maintained
• Manage our services with consumers across all business divisions globally
• Monitor our service quality via well-defined KPIs
You’ll be working in the Network and Market Infrastructure Management team, based in New York, London, Zurich, Krakow and Hong Kong, responsible for the network of relationships with third party post trade providers' including agent banks and market utilities (CSD, CCP) that UBS contracts with to provide custody, clearing, and settlement services. NMI is responsible for provider strategy, commercial management, delivery of cost savings, account inventory maintenance (including opening and closure), processing of invoices, market intelligence, and adherence to regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor degree in economics, finance or business administration
• 3-5 years of experience in Business or Service Management
• Service oriented with a can do attitude, eager to solve complex problems, always looking to remove barriers and drive outcomes
• Self-starter able to work independently, delivering high quality results in an efficient manner, structured, detailed and quality oriented with strong organizational skills
• Excellent communicator with persuasive presentation skills
• Ability to manage and influence a large variety of stakeholders on a global scale
• Tech savvy, with excellent MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Proficiency in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."