Private Capital Business Analyst Operations Support [online recruitment]
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Private Capital is a Department of BNP Paribas Securities Services providing service to unique clients. Private Capital industry is going mainstream worldwide and as part of development of this service in Warsaw, BNP is building Private Capital Hub to service our global clients. If you have a client-centric mindset and are willing to learn new things, if you fancy working in a dynamic and growing multi-cultural and multi-location environment then it’s time for you to start your adventure with Private Capital Warsaw Team.
- Maintain extensive knowledge and understanding of Private Capital business strategies and processes (Both FA and OVRK), including close cooperation with Private Capital Change Management, Product, IT, Engineering and Operational Teams in Warsaw and in legacy location
- Actively manage and track all assigned change projects from new business stage through to final release (including new applications, automation, workflow enhancements, new functionalities and regulatory changes) for both FA and OVRK
- Work with Private Capital Operations representatives to understand requirements, scope and acceptance criteria
- Work on Business Requirements documents: BND creation and BRD validation under support of experienced BA
- Define mappings & business rules to achieve compatibility between “as is” and “to be” models
- Identify opportunities for operational and control enhancements across the business in cooperation with Operations
- Analyse and document the business process, manages business requirement definition, testing new functionalities.
- Assist with and execute User Acceptance Testing as required (including test case preparation, testing and execution)
- Manage all controls that are part of the daily activities.
- Manage query builder request within FIR and loader with RBO
- Support with the design and execution of the project plan for change delivery (including stakeholder identification, scope definition, benefit measures and operational impact assessments)
- Facilitate internal walkthroughs and training sessions in order to support change implementation
- Active participation in data migration
- Ad hoc support for operational teams on new funds /activities
- Support stakeholder communications e.g. client communication, operating model, business readiness (provide regular progress updates to all relevant stakeholders, ensuring concerns are immediately reported to management)
- Contribute to all internal and external meetings/calls related to assigned projects and articulate key points
- Monitor communication to ensure there is no misunderstanding on change delivery, agreed processes or actions
- Support creation of Visio process maps and documentation of all procedures post change implementation as required
- Support project work as needed
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of Private Capital fund operations or business analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Private Capital fund industry, valuation, accounting
- Advanced experience with eFront solutions and good understanding of the platform
- Advanced English (both written and spoken), French will be considered a strong asset as a position functionally reports to legacy location
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a proactive approach and ability to simplify complexity.
- Creative approach to solution finding
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects/work streams simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills (including stakeholders management)
- Ability to work well both as an individual and part of a team
- Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage time to complete them with good ability to prioritize time sensitive tasks quickly and appropriately.
- Working collaboratively with cross disciplined project teams (including technical teams)
- Ability to adapt analysis approach quickly in a flexible and fast paced environment
- Process mapping and procedure documenting skills
- Stress resistance
- High corporate ethics
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa