Senior Database Administrator
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you a data enthusiast willing to develop in database topics? Are you an ambitious person always seeking for highest quality solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• Support HR Database ETL (data load and manipulation) and reporting processes
• Maintain, develop & enhance HR databases using SQL (and PL/SQL) code, potentially with opportunities to re-design, optimize or build from scratch
• Ensure data quality for BI tools used by the business users
• Maintain data sources for Tableau Dashboards and make sure they perform well
• Work closely with HR Digital Transformation & Analytics team, support them in data related topics and understand business needs in terms of data and translate them into proper database solutions
• Understand BI tools used by the business like Business Objects and Tableau
You’ll be working in the Development team, which is part of DTA (Digital Transformation & Analytics) team which sits in the Human Resources Department. You will be a part of Database sub-team, taking care of HR owned databases. We are responsible for the delivery of HR reporting and analysis tools for use across the UBS Group; for ensuring access and use of HR data in our reports adheres to data management policies; and for maintaining two HR databases. The DTA team is spread across the world with the largest groups in London, Zurich, New York and Krakow. The Development team is predominantly based in Krakow/Czerwone Maki.
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
• at least 1 year of experience in database and SQL (Oracle as preferred system)
• Oracle PL/SQL knowledge and ability to build and tune complex SQL queries would be an asset
• Experience using Business Intelligence tools (Business Objects, Tableau, OTBI etc.) for reporting and analytical purposes would be an asset
• Python/VBA experience would be an asset
• Ability to communicate with business clients
• Fluent English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."