Industry X - Agile Consultant
What will you do?
- Accompanying clients in their journey to adapt Agile methodologies as their new way of working
- Providing guidance on tactical level to smoothen reorganization and change management, as well as setting-up and supporting clients’ multidisciplinary Scrum teams
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with multi-site teams doing distributed agile delivery
- At least 2 years of active involvement in Enterprise Agile transformation
- Proven track record of delivering high-impact, high-visibility engagements for large Communications & Media, Software Platforms, High Tech or Engineering clients in Technology Product Management, Software Engineering, & Engineering Delivery Management
- 3+ years of experience in an Agile delivery environment with 3+ years’ experience as a Coach or trainer
- Agile certification (SPC Agile SAFe, Agile coach, Agile trainer)
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.