Global Static Data Specialist
BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
Private Capital is Department of BNP Paribas Securities Services providing service to unique clients. Private Capital industry is going mainstream worldwide and as part of development of this service in Warsaw, BNP is building Private Capital Hub to service our global clients. If you have a client-centric mindset and are willing to learn new things, if you fancy working in a dynamic and growing multi-cultural and multi-location environment then it’s time for you to start your adventure with Private Capital Warsaw Team.
- Creation of Investor and Funds based on the Operating Memorandum / LPA in the platform and the Subscription Agreement (including Legal Reporting related data completion)
- Capacity to manage eFront loader and guarantee the correct execution of the process
- Creation and management of Unlisted Assets in the platform based on investment paper
- Preparation of reports, liaison with counterparties and locations
- Investigating discrepancies and ensuring strong internal controls
- Maintaining communication and relations with internal and external clients and other key stakeholders
- Participating in internal reporting activities to measure the quality of operations (KPIs)
- Active participation in the evolution of the department
- Supporting the integration of new operational activities
- Being main point of contact for all clients
- Identifying risks in a timely and efficient manner to ensure the best chance of mitigating them
- Contributing to the completion and maintenance of procedures and SLA
- Contributing to company’s goals
- Being responsible for a variety of complex tasks
- Preferably bachelor degree in Accounting, Audit or Economics
- Minimum 1 year of previous professional experience
- Experience in the field of Private Capital fund administration or business analysis will be considered as a strong asset
- Working knowledge of English is essential
- Good Knowledge of Private Equity and Real Estate fund specificities will be highly appreciated
- Analytical skills
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Innovative approach
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work both as an individual and part of the team
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- Stress resistance and ability to work under deadlines
- Self-motivation to develop
- Client focused approach
- Willingness to take on new challenges and look for enhancements in existing processes
- Showing flexibility and initiative
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Supportive and friendly work environment with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (tennis school, football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Wide range of trainings: soft skills, professional competences, technical trainings and financial knowledge trainings
- Opportunities to grow within the organization including 6 Career Paths to choose from
- Attractive benefits package
- Convenient work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa