Agile Business Analyst
What will you do?
- Work with leading Communications industry companies, major customers / suppliers / account teams to help develop and execute global strategies and manage complex solutions
- Developing Target Operating Model
- Designing and executing Digital Solutions for front and back office functions
- Development of the analysis on the Return on the Investment in the new IT solution
- Acting as a project manager and take responsibility for the implementation of the solution
- Analyzing market and customer demands to define functional enablement
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for candidates with a Telco industry knowledge. Someone who is at ease with consulting roles in large technology transformation programs and at ease working on short Strategy projects. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and core consulting skills (ppt, excels) are a must
- 2+ years’ experience within Consulting (preferred) and/or Telecoms industry experience
- Experience in more strategic projects like operating model design, business cases, value architecting and realization is highly desirable
- Any experience with data analysis and data analytics is an advantage
- Any experience with digital programs and technologies is an advantage
- Awareness of Agile practices e.g. Kanban, XP, TDD etc.
- Proven experience working in an Agile project environment in the role of Scrum Master, Agile Coach or Product Owner
- Some experience with issue tracking/collaboration tools such as JIRA & Confluence
- Proven experience leading an Agile/Lean organization or program transformation
- Agile certification would be an asset e.g. Scrum, SAFe etc.
- Any exposure to Telco Networks domain is an added advantage
- Exposure to Telco domains like customer care, field force, product lifecycle management is an added advantage
- Managing analysis, solutioning, development and implementation solutions
- Strong oral and written communications skills
Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.