In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Job purpose: The primary responsibility of Change & Communication Manager is to help the organisation prepare for and adjust to new realities brought about by transformation programmes or projects, both global and local. These might concern new business systems, processes and/or organisation structure, roles or culture.
The job holder will also build and continually improve proactive and effective two-way corporate internal communications process, aligned with HGSS strategic objectives and aimed at keeping employees informed and engaged on a regular basis.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Building Change capability - Following HNK Chng Model, gradually building the organistion's change capabilities (processes, structures, people, competencies, systems and culture)
- Stakeholders strategic influencing
- Setting and pursuing strategic priorities
- Developing mitigating actions to counter lack of willingness to change
- Addressing various concerns and uncertainty surrounding the change thus fostering positive acceptance of change
- Acting as a first point of contact in terms of change in the organisation.
- Leading and coordinating a team of C&C specialists
- Securing Leadership engagement by advising on and driving senior stakeholder management
- Securing alignment and integration of change management activities into overall programme/project plan
- Driving the embedding of change into sustainable standing organisation (linked to culture)
- Collaboration and engagement with Organisational Development and HR Business Partner colleagues
- Acting as the change management ambassador and building and promoting the change community as well as positive thinking about change.
- Preparing and executing operational communication plans and budgets, derived from the 3 year HGSS Strategy.
- Providing communications advice and analysis to the HGSS Management Team to support decision making, in line with rules, policies, procedures and legislation.
- Developing communication channels ensuring employees are able to provide feedback on communication materials and uses the open dialogue with employees to build engagement plans
You are a good Candidate if:
- You have practical experience with both: Change Management (processes, gateways, timing, costs) & Change Leadership (visioning, communication, mgmt of energy of change)
- You are able to engage effectively (both rationally and emotionally) with stakeholders of different seniority, ensuring they are supportive of change initiatives.
- You are able to see bigger picture, as well as go down into the detail if necessary
- You are able to demonstrate on hands-on, practical experience from previous projects: “Change done with the people, and not to the people”
- You have a solid understanding of how people go through change
- You have ability to formulating Change and Communication plans and delivering these
- You have ability to work effectively and build relationships
- You are familiar with programme management approaches, tools and phases of the programme lifecycle
- You have experience in leading communications of cross-functional projects
- You are flexible and you have adaptability working in ambiguous situations, dealing with complexity and time pressures
- Your command of English is on a fluent level
- You have Master’s degree
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer