Technology Enablement Transformation Team is part EY Technology Consulting practice, supporting our clients across the CESA & EMEIA Region. Team focuses on technology and innovation, helping our clients to understand the impacts and opportunities presented with the evolving technology environment. We support our clients in navigating these changes, enabling their business strategy through the application of technology and innovation, and expertise in major IT transformations. We enable clients to measure and improve IT effectiveness increasing the overall return on technology investment The Quality Assurance & Testing Team works with some of the world’s best-known large domestic and global clients across different sectors who look to us to assist them with IT Quality Transformation & Application Test Delivery challenges.
You’ll be a part of a very dynamic and fast-paced environment that promotes diversity of opinions and helps in collaboration. Together, we will help our clients to drive transformational change in the way the client delivers application testing services within its organization. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
Your key responsibilities
- Responsibility of Performance Management area in the project - including strategy, estimation, planning, execution oversight and reporting.
- Collaborates with Management, Development and IT Operations for smooth execution and ensuring success of the project.
- Performance test environment management, manage environment scheduling for multiple in-flight performance activities.
- Provides advisory in performance monitoring, tuning, analysis and diagnostics.
- Provides guidance on the usage of performance testing and monitoring tools.
- Performance test execution, monitoring, analyzing the test results and reporting.
Skills and attributes for success
- Experience of performance test planning, design and execution.
- Experience with using load generators LoadRunner, JMeter, etc.
- Ability to lead performance optimization efforts working closely with the team members of Development and IT Operations.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge of basic Java performance trouble shooting technics (like heap dump & thread dump analysis) and good understanding of monitoring tools output (perfmon, nmon, etc).
- At least 2 years of experience in performance testing & engineering activities.
- Fluent English.
What we look for
We are looking for Candidates to strengthen our Testing Team in Poland. We welcome experienced professionals as well as graduates willing to develop in Testing related roles. We’re interested in professionals with a genuine interest to contribute to the growth of the Global Testing Community in technical and technology focused testing roles. You can expect plenty of autonomy and variety in this role, so you’ll also need the ability to be nimble, take initiative and seek out opportunities to improve our current relationships and prioritize participation in practice initiatives that will generate a long term pipeline of projects for the firm. If you’re serious about progressing and ready to take on some of our clients’ most complex issues, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- work in a professional, dynamic and truly global team,
- intellectual Property Tax Benefits,
- clear development path with multiple learning and training opportunities,
- development opportunities in international multilingual environment, plus: