Senior IT Business Analyst - AI
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• management of application book of work, understanding business priorities and liaising with development team leads to align functional delivery
• support of AI delivery lead in CLM working in a specialized pod to help deliver AI technology across the CLM front to back flow
• collaborate across IB IT partnering with other teams in hybrid model to help deliver digital AI technologies
• identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification in JIRA
• contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs by being responsible for demand pipeline, define priority items etc.
• manage business testing through the quality assurance team for key projects., seek stakeholders signoffs
• build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions
Client Lifecycle Management team is part of the IB Operations function within Group Technology in UBS and is dedicated to providing data that is a critical enabler to the various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank, providing a central source of high quality reference data (including Client, Account, SSI, Instrument, Issuer, Pricing, Book, Product and Calendar) to those functions within the UBS Group.
You'll be a Senior IT Business Analyst working with a global team on the development of digital Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies for business
• 5 years plus experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
• ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
• excellent writing and communication skills
• knowledge of Financial Products and Artificial Intelligence (preferable)
• experience of managing projects that span change in multiple front/middle-office systems and teams
• an understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodology
• first-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications
• the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
• great communicator, you know how to speak with people at all levels
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."