Software Development Engineer in Test
Information Technology (IT), Investment Banking
Job Reference #
Are you an enthusiastic technology professional? Are you excited about seeking an enriching career; working for one of finest financial institutions in world? Are you a talented, Quality Assurance / Automation Test Engineer who wants to solve new and interesting business challenges? If so, we need someone like you to help us:
• manage all assigned test tasks & ensure product quality assurance and agreed requirements are met.
• author and maintain test documentation, including test plans, test scripts, progress reports and test completion reports
• report and track defects through to completion
• write automated tests for web/desktop applications and API's
• support the QA manager in developing and implementing testing strategies both manual and automation
• develop and maintain product knowledge for all systems allocated for project testing
• develop effective relationships with project teams and stakeholders- programme and project management, business users and third party suppliers
• communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders, ensuring reporting and updates are provided on progress and any issues raised
• support the QA manager in defining and implementing testing metrics for test monitoring and control
You’ll be working in the GALM Secured Funding team in Wroclaw. The Secured Funding IT team is part of the Investment Bank IT function and is responsible for a broad range of applications across Repo Trading, Inventory, Collateral Optimisation and Pricing. Our role is to develop IT applications to meet the immediate and future needs of the GALM business. The Secured Funding team is a talented, mature and supportive global team, distributed amongst UK, US, Poland and APAC with a mixed UBS FTE/vendor outsource model. The team is a complete functional delivery team consisting of developers, business analysts, SMEs, project managers, IT architects, scrum masters and QA
• excellent knowledge of testing methodologies and techniques for web/ desktop applications, data integration middleware and API solutions
• extensive knowledge and hands on experience of working with test automation tools like Selenium Webdriver, Test Complete, Cucumber, TestNG
• extensive knowledge and hands on experience of working with test automation for API Testing with tools like SOAP UI, Rest Assured(preferred)
• knowledge and experience of working with a code repository and CI/CD tools such as Git, Bitbucket, Teamcity, Jenkins, Gitlab
• having experience with automation testing on cloud platform (preferably Azure) is desirable
• demonstrable experience across the testing lifecycle, including system, system integration, user acceptance and regression testing
• background in developing and implementing automation test strategies for web/desktop applications and API’s and having exposure to a variety of frameworks- Data Driven, Keyword driven, Hybrid
• knowledge and use of Test and defect management tools is desirable like Jira, XRAY.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."