Senior .NET Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a track record of delivering complex projects for financial service providers? Do you live Agile and want to drive digital transformation? You
• developing a platform which supports our operations team in their daily business in collaboration with our professional development organization you will you master state-of-the-art technologies within a complex business domain
• you will be sharing knowledge across whole development community and take pride in the quality of software products and services
• adaptable attitude who can contribute to different aspects of the application
• delivery high quality code with a 'right first time' objective
• participate in planning, daily stand-ups, show and tell sessions and retrospective meetings
• experienced in application delivery. You can take ownership of issues, quick to find solutions and will find ways to continuously improve the code in order to prevent re occurrences
• ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
• challenge technical approach and call out potential requirements gaps early
The team you will be joining is based across Switzerland and Poland locations and services global locations/regions including Switzerland, EMEA and APAC. You will be a part of global IT team delivering various business and regulatory important applications in area of capital markets operations.
• min. 5+ years of experience with .NET C# developing (3+ years of Unit tests implementation experience + TDD/BDD strong knowledge
• strong T-SQL knowledge and Entity Framework usage experience
• Microservice architecture expertise
• SOLID, OOP, design patterns implementation experience
• understanding of enterprise architecture principles
• messaging technologies expertise
• experience in agile framework
• ability to work independently as well as part of agile team
• good communication and problem solving skills
• understanding of containers inc. Docker expertise
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."