For our client, an international manufacturing company operating in the EMEA region, we are looking for candidates interested in working as an Internal Audit Manager. The company's headquarters is in Poznań.
- managing all audit tasks from defining the scope of the project through execution and reporting,
- identification and improvement of processes at the level of the audit department,
- developing new methods, procedures and techniques for risk control,
- cooperation with various departments of the surveyed companies from the group (IT, Production, Sales, Purchasing),
- developing and updating regulations, documents and tools related to the area of internal audit,
- making recommendations for improvements to processes and controls,
- supporting the development and implementation of the group control environment.
- minimum 5 years of experience related to financial internal audit or external audit (preferably experience in BIG4),
- fluent knowledge of SOX control,
- fluent knowledge of the English language C1,
- ACCA, CIA, CPA professional qualifications will be an asset,
- strong analytical skills, proactive approach to the planning process,
- knowledge of consolidation tools will be an asset.
- stable employment in a modern and dynamically developing company,
- attractive salary and bonus system,
- direct cooperation with local management,
- work in an international environment,
- a benefits package (private medical care, Multisport),
- flexible working hours and home office,
- low demand for business travel.