For our client, a global technology company with a seat in Gdynia, we are looking for candidates for the position of
- responsible for the end-to-end accounting and reporting process of 15+ subsidiaries located in the EMEA region,
- overseeing the preparing of consolidated financial statements based according to IFRS on a monthly basis,
- responsible for the process of transferring accounting to one location,
- responsible for tax compliance and transfer pricing,
- management of a team of 10 Senior Accountants,
- participation in the process of budgeting and forecasting,
- taking part in accounting system implementation,
- close cooperation with auditors and local tax offices.
- minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position in an international environment,
- university degree in Accounting,
- strong knowledge of the statutory accounting rules and IFRS,
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel,
- fluency in English, at least C1 level,
- excellent communication, project management and team management skills,
- attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure.
- participation in global projects, giving a real opportunity for professional development,
- opportunity to be a part of a stable and reputable company,
- friendly work atmosphere,
- attractive benefits package.