IT Solution Architect
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you keen to play a vital part in shaping our current and future Foreign Exchange technology stack? Are you excited about tackling complex projects? Do you want to apply your vast experience and broad skillset to a variety of tasks?
We are looking for an IT Solution Architect to:
• Assess the current FX Order & Pricing software systems and define the target state
• Define a roadmap and milestones to reach the target state in liaison with stakeholders from different departments
• Manage and track the delivery of IT projects and agreed milestones across multiple areas
• Analyze business and technology requirements in collaboration with key stakeholders
• Work with development teams in an Agile Delivery Model
• Help us with our big Cloud Journey
• Identify opportunities to improve the status-quo
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working in the FX Orders and Shared Services team in Wroclaw, which is part of a global IB Technology organization. The team is building and maintaining Client Order Management Systems for FX Resting Orders, applications for FX Price Distribution, and much more. As a Solution Architect you will play an important role in delivering business benefit while shaping the future of our technology stack.
• Proven track record of successful delivery of large-scale projects within complex environments
• Strong personal and communication skills, keen to liaise with senior stakeholders from business and IT
• Ability to digest complex problem statements and break into actionable work items
• Knowledge of public cloud and cloud technologies
• Experience with working in agile teams and projects
• Ability to read source code, expertise in working with Java/C++ is a big plus
• Experience in the financial industry (especially in the FX domain) is a big plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."