BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Technology Risk Management
Technology Risk Management is a part of the Chief Risk Office, which is the Bank’s second line of defense. TRM partners with business lines to enable technology solutions whilst helping BNY Mellon to effectively manage cyber and information technology risks.
We made risk management agile. We believe that unrestricted collaboration and continuous conscious reprioritization are key to effective execution, so we took an innovative approach to risk management and applied agile practices to manage our daily work.
Here your work makes impact every day. Non-hierarchical organization supports free-flowing communication and empowers employees to take initiative. Your voice is heard and your actions seen.
Continuous development is important for us. We support our employee careers through professional development trainings, stretch goals and feedback culture.
This is a lead analyst role in the TRM team. This role is based in WrocÅ‚aw with the main responsibilities as follows:
- Overseeing and challenging technology risk practices within the Firm
- Developing relationships with other TRM teams and First Line of Defense stakeholders
- Assist with Regulatory Compliance activities
- Contributing to TRM requirements for the new ServiceNow GRC tool
- Supporting development of end-to-end technology risk picture of BNY Mellon Service
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
What we look for:
- Experience in Regulatory Compliance, Technology, Information Security and/or technology risk preferred; Experience with Technology Controls and Frameworks is a plus
- Communicating with cross-functional and cross-regional stakeholders regarding Regulatory Compliance, Technology Risk and/or project work At least one security certification, preferred (e.g. CRISC, CISM)
- 3-5 years of total work experience is required, to include demonstrated experience in Regulatory Compliance
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Governance, Risk and Compliance tools such as ServiceNow or Archer, is a plus
- Must be able to work on daily tasks and project assignments with minimal guidance; project leadership experience is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite to include Visio, PowerPoint and Teams is a plus