BNY Mellon powers individuals and institutions to succeed in the global economy providing investment management, investment services and wealth management. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK).
With a dedicated business presence on six continents and in 35 countries, BNY Mellon delivers global scale at the local level.
The Global Delivery Centre in Wroclaw is a growing location, predominately providing support services to BNY Mellon entities in the areas of fund accounting and investment operations.
- Independently negotiates sourcing contracts and manages contract administration for a large quantity of complex contracts in multiple categories.
- Determines solutions and actions in response to contract asks and leads more junior team members in identifying contracting issues.
- Independently implements solutions. May review research findings from more junior Sourcing roles and advises on improvements.
- Supports the development of demand-side process improvements.
- Represents sourcing in stakeholder and business partner meetings focused on the assigned categories.
- Builds category knowledge across multiple complex categories.
- Negotiates sourcing contracts in multiple complex categories on a daily basis.
- Independently reviews and analyzes contract asks, effectively communicates requirements and determines solutions and actions in response to contract asks.
- Serves as the direct point of contact for negotiations with contracting parties.
- Contracts are often complex and negotiations are often complicated in nature.
- May enlist support from more junior team members and advise them on contract negotiation improvements.
- Conducts complex research to support contract negotiations and compiles findings into an appropriate, intuitive format.
- May review findings compiled by more junior Sourcing roles for accuracy and legibility and advises on improvements.
- Is responsible for contract administration for a large quantity of complex contracts in multiple categories, including NDAs, complex agreements, SOWs and terminations, among others.
- Identifies contracting issues and implements solutions.
- Supports the development of demand-side process improvements in support of contract implementation.
- Is building a wealth of category knowledge across multiple complex categories.
- Represents the Senior Sourcing Manager in stakeholder and business partner meetings focused on these categories, as needed.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to more junior staff.
- Contributes to the achievement of business area objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- Business or Supply Chain degree preferred.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Min. 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Understanding of procurement and sourcing processes and practices for the specific categories preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex projects and spend categories preferred.
- Full time contract of employment
- City Centre locations close to main railway station and flexible working arrangements
- Flexible benefits package, including life and medical insurance, health screening, fitness discount programme, employee assistance program
- Award-winning Wellbeing Program supporting you with your unique health and wellbeing needs
- Pension scheme
- On-site childcare and a parental buddy programme
- Exciting opportunities for career and global mobility
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition programmes
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in charity projects and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)