In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
HEINEKEN Krakow is the most Vibrant Workplace – Poland in the Central and Eastern Europe Business Services Awards 2020!
Are you passionate about supporting the effective design, testing and deployment of the future end-to-end solution for OtC processes in Europe?
You are part of the SHARP-X transformation program, a major initiative shaping both the future of Finance in HEINEKEN and more specifically within our European Region. In SHARP-X we drive transformation in the Transactional finance area. We improve performance in the collaboration between Operating Companies, HGSS (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) and the Global Functions. In doing so we enable the wider European agenda on Commercial capabilities, driving the digital arena and ensuring we remain competitive and maintain our right to win in the market. The scope of the change is large: multiple programs and projects with a different complexity and in different stages of maturity.
You have an important role in driving change initiatives and delivering our key messages across the different programs and projects within SHARP-X, while enjoying the dynamics of working within the triangle of Operating Companies, Head Office and HGSS. You are based in Krakow and are part of a team with multiple nationalities.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Run design and test sprints involving a range of program and business/functional stakeholders to develop the solution.
- Document the agreed design for in-scope processes using agreed program templates (capturing processes, system configuration, data, controls, KPIs and the future split of roles and responsibilities required to run the new processes).
- Design and document the system requirements with support from dedicated SAP technical analysts (both on SAP Central Finance and any supporting applications required).
- Develop of the test scripts to prove the design.
- Design the supporting data standards to operate the new systems and processes within the process area for the role.
- Design and deliver training, overseeing development of Standard Operating Procedures and supporting other transition tasks as required.
- Build relationships with OpCos and HGSS to create engagement, improve the design and transfer understanding and ownership of the solution to the ultimate user base.
You are a good Candidate if:
In order to be successful we expect you to:
- Have worked with diverse teams within a multi-national operating environment
- Have 3+ years of experience in the design or operation of finance processes, preferably within the OtC process area
- Have some experience – or exposure to – process improvement techniques
- Have some experience of working with or implementing finance technologies such as SAP
- Appetite and aptitude to learn
- Demonstrate exceptional active listening and communication skills, able to bring the message across to different audiences, and have experience with digital media and platforms
- Show flexibility, proactivity and be an energetic team player
- Understanding of the business areas that HEINEKEN operates in
- Ability to constructively contribute to the decision making process
- Have fluency in English
Events and benefits:
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Development opportunities
- Local and global job opportunities within HEINEKEN
- ACCA Approved Employer