Supply Chain Cyber and Information Security Risk Management Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a quick thinker? Do you have proven ability to partner with a wide range of stakeholders in developing and maintaining security policy documents and risk controls? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We are looking for someone like you to:
• manage and reduce the overall CIS risk across the Firm’s supply chain
• drive the development of relevant capabilities and implementation of specific controls
• own governance overseeing the program and individual projects within
• prioritize and report on risks and remediation activities
• coordinate external dialogue pertaining to CIS
The Supply Chain CIS Risk Management Specialist is a member of the broader Chief Information Security Office (CISO) organization, reporting into the Head of Supply Chain CIS. The CISO organization protects, preserves and prolongs the value of UBS data and digital services and therefore enhance UBS’s brand and competitiveness in a digitized world.
• flare for cyber and information security and understands how it applies to supply chain risk management
• confident and effective communicator who interacts well with all stakeholders both within and outside of the firm
• solid understanding of the financial sector, the applicable regulatory requirements and industry best practices
• navigate complex corporate ecosystem while driving conversations across a number of functions (e.g. IT, Operations, Risk Management, Compliance, Audit)
• define metrics to evaluate the accuracy of various problem statements
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."