Risk and Compliance Junior Specialist
For one of the most recognizable online Search Engine we are currently looking for candidates to join the position in Risk and Compliance team.
What will you do:
- Performing identity verification documents check, and research on a range of customer types with different structures in all jurisdictions
- Reviewing publicly available sources for information pertaining to customer due diligence
- Maintaining delivery of a high quality service level to clients and ensuring any queries are dealt with in a professional manner and escalating where appropriate
- Investigating cultural EU nuances regarding documents provided by the customers
- Promoting local customer-centric knowledge and experiences to create a superior customer experience for our high valued users
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving environment
- Ability to understand your current clients’ processes and guidelines
- Ability to research, perform account investigations, upsell, optimize, document, update and follow up on these issues and responses as they come up.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, listening skills
What do we expect?
- Written and spoken fluency in French
- English B2 level
- Italian, Dutch and Spanish would be additional asset
- Experience working AML or compliance would be an advantage
- Comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills