Business Management Officer
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you a skilled multi-tasker with experience in working in a complex organization? Are you looking for a new challenge working with an experienced team delivering new technologies who need solid Business Management support to deliver innovative IT solutions? If so, we are looking for someone who can:
• develop strong working relationships with senior management
• assist with resource forecasting and implications to program and IT Producer financials
• provide support and reporting related to workforce planning
• assist with the management and planning of key areas such as Hardware, Software, Cloud and External Vendors
• support all types of resource administration activities
• support our technology stakeholders with their Contract, Sourcing and Procurement requirements
• manage policy compliance exceptions across the Sector
• maintain organizational structures and DLs
• follow up on actions, with the tenacity to chase them down to closure
• prioritize and address ad-hoc requests at short notice
You'll be working within the HR, Legal and GRAC IT centralized Business Management team, in a group of highly motivated people providing cross-functional support to the Research, Evidence Lab and Communications segment of the organization. It is a global team of experts, providing new technology and best in class solutions. You will cooperate with senior stakeholders in order to keep the financials and business management practices under control, adhering to the given standards and procedures. The role is based in Fabryczna, Krakow.
• previous experience in business management, financial or PMO role in IT environment
• good knowledge of MS Office skills across all Microsoft packages, in particular Excel, PowerPoint, O365 and Teams
• excellent organizational skills
• can–do attitude with a desire to drive change and value into the organization
• diligent, transparent team player, self-motivated and self-organized
• eager to learn and to solve complex problems, who will come forward with ideas
• a strong written and verbal communicator
• comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• strong sense of ownership and ability to follow tasks through to completion
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."