Securities Specialist - Derivatives
Job Reference #
We’re looking for someone who can:
– process ETD & OTC transactions, while being responsible for products during their whole lifecycle (starting from setup of product up until expiration)
– monitor and process pending items, correcting discrepancies during daily workflow
– launch investigations, provide information and compose correspondence with stakeholders
– identify and resolve technical issues with reconciliation tool and file management
– interact with client relationship teams and portfolio managers
– prepare documentation, and perform other tasks related to control and reconciliation
You’ll be working in the Derivatives Team in Wrocław. Team consists out of 10 employees. We take care of Securities and Derivatives Processing, making it possible for market transactions to be traded and processed in an excellent and professional manner. Team is operating between 7:30 am and 05:00 pm (work on shift pattern).
– a university degree (studies in Finance, Banking, Economics is a plus, but not required)
– knowledge about derivative products
– good understanding of the financial sector
– good command of Microsoft Excel
– great organizational skills
– focused on client service and team collaboration
– motivated, self-directed and driven (always staying up to date and improving)
– fluent in English
– flexible and able to work under pressure
– an excellent communicator
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."