Job Reference #
Are you great with numbers and have sharp analytic skills? Are you detail-oriented, precise in your working style and motivated to understand interdependencies and to question them?
To strengthen our team we are looking for new colleagues who will support us building out our presence working in the following main areas:
• Verification of daily net asset value calculations
• Verification of semiannual and annual financial statements
• Regulatory reporting support and review
• Preparation and review of Board of Director materials
• Review of fund budgets
• Review of monthly dividend declarations
• Participate in fund launch and liquidation tasks
• Ad hoc / special projects
You will be primarily working in the Fund Accounting and NAV Governance team of the COO Area of Asset Management located in Krakow. Globally this team is responsible for the oversight of registered funds and private funds across traditional and alternative trading strategies. The team is tasked with ensuring that the accuracy and quality of data and reporting produced by the external Fund Service Providers meets all stringent requirements. You will initially primarily be supporting products managed by the US Registered Funds business with the opportunity, as part of a larger team, to work on other investment areas. Working within a global team of fund accountants, this role offers candidates a great opportunity to gain exposure to the SEC Registered fund area, support a dynamic business, build relationships globally and support one of the world's premier asset managers.
• A good head for figures and pay attention to details
• A high level of personal responsibility and an independent, proactive working approach
• Solid Excel skills (additional technical skills in Alteryx, Phython an advantage)
• Integrity, loyalty and great team spirit
• Experience in fund accounting with exposure to mutual fund accounting is an advantage
• Bachelor degree with subject focus on accounting preferred
• Flexible and used to working under time pressure
• Embracing the challenge to work within a constantly evolving environment
• Keen to learn and constantly striving to enhance your knowledge and skill set
• Able to communicate fluently in English both written and verbal
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."