HR Technology Internship
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have an interest in technology? Would you like to have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver HRIT projects? Do you want to be part of a team that is successful to help our projects? Do you have an interest in key HR processes to be able to contribute to future technology solutions?
We’re looking for an HR Technology intern to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• learn to translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• work with key project stakeholders on business requirements and UAT testing
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes taking into account risks, associated with your suggestions
You’ll be working in the HR Technology team in Krakow, that supports all HR Operations and Service Delivery. You will work in a number of areas within this function. We provide a global collaborative community to share experiences and identify opportunities for change. In learning to be an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in working with your Project Manager on timely delivery of HRIT projects. You may also learn to be the software component manager for certain HRIT systems.
Our culture centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome driven - We are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
This is an exciting time to join HRIT as you will be an essential part of our new journey. You must willing to learn all aspects of business analysis work and put them into practice in order to be proficient in your area of expertise and contribute to our IT programs. A full KT program will be provided.
• an interest in HR technology and/or business analysis
• very good written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate to the business at their level
• willingness to learn how to translate business requirements into high-level functional solutions
• be able to take a requirement and write it into a quality user-stories
• knowledge of JIRA and confluence is nice to have
• ability to differentiate agile technology projects from a waterfall project
• some experience with agile projects including being part of a scrum team/scrum master will be a plus
• availability for part-time or full time internship
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."