Software Engineer in Test – Group Treasury Tech
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building highly available, robust and scalable distributed systems? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
If you have experience in test automation especially for big data solutions and are interested in dev teams embracing cloud technologies, come and talk to us.
We’re looking for a software engineer in test to:
• design, plan and deliver high quality test automation frameworks using Python and Java,
• analyse user stories together with the product owner, the IT business analyst, developers and other QA engineers in a small and dynamic team,
• document and implement testing scenarios for new features
• perform different level of tests, keeping track of execution result
• participate in application architecture design and support
You'll be working within the Group Treasury Technology team responsible for delivering the next generation liquidity and fund management platform, LiFE. This is a new solution aiming at supporting more stringent cash flow management and providing liquidity & funds to all lines of business in UBS group.
• strong software engineer in test, you take pride in what you’re developing and testing
• experience / knowledge / appetite in Java & Python, testing frameworks and Azure will be preferred
• experience / knowledge / appetite working with Spark
• experience with Agile
• know how to figure stuff out and comfortable working independently, as well as in a team oriented, collaborative environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."