Management Support & Communication Officer
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? Are you a great communicator? We’re looking for someone like that who can provide management and communication support to the management team of Asset Management and EMEA Risk Control and the Sustainability Risk teams.
• manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings
• set up committee meetings that the AM Chief Risk Officer (CRO) & Group EMEA / Head of Sustainability Risk is chairing
• coordinate with Group CRO office and AM President office in all administrative tasks where relevant
• review and handle all incoming/outgoing emails and calls.
• provide organizational support to the management team including: ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements, IT, external events, townhalls and onsite visits etc
• coordinate, drive forward and implement various internal and external communications material, like team information/cascades/town hall/monthly emails
• Provide communications content for AM CRO internally, externally and on social media platform.
• Advise on internal communications strategy to align company & priorities in driving employee engagement.
• Manage AM CRO’s external engagement including logistics set up, preparing briefing note & content, coordinate with other panels in the preparation lead up to the event
• take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses, internal budgets and team attendance
• provide support to AM CRO Chief of Staff’s roles and responsibilities
You’ll be reporting to the AM CRO Chief of Staff, working in Poland, Cracow. We are part of the Group Risk Control function responsible for three areas: i) all financial risks of asset management division, ii) financial risks of Group EMEA and iii) sustainability risks for the group.
• business management/support/administration experience in a fast-paced, global environment, preferably in Financial industry
• demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• ability to communicate effectively on corporate communications level
• educated to degree level as minimum
• a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with senior management colleagues
• incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
• able to work flexible hours, when needed
• attentive to detail
• able to work and behave professionally under pressure
• excellent stakeholder management skills
• knowledge of using social media platforms
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."