For our client, an international company operating in the EMEA region, we are looking for candidates interested in working as an Internal Audit Manager. The company's headquarters is in Warsaw.
- identification and improvement of processes at the level of the audit department,
- developing new methods, procedures and techniques for risk control,
- cooperation with various departments from the group,
- managing all audit tasks from defining the scope of the project through execution and reporting,
- making recommendations for improvements to processes and controls,
- supporting the development and implementation of the group control environment.
- at least 5 years of experience related to financial internal or external audit (preferably experience in BIG4),
- high rate of business trips – up to 50%,
- ACCA, CIA or CFA qualifications will be an asset,
- fluent knowledge of the English language C1,
- strong analytical skills, proactive approach to the planning process,
- knowledge of consolidation tools will be an asset.
- direct cooperation with local management,
- work in an international environment,
- a benefits package (private medical care, Multisport),
- flexible working hours and home office,
- low demand for business travel.