Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward-thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
You will be a vital member of the finance team within the Global Business Services (GBS) organization, in largest center located in Krakow. You will provide key support to the business, ensuring the accurate tracking and processing of all transactions. To strengthen our Finance team, we are looking for a Tax Specialist with good knowledge of taxes and communicative English. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new GBS center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- You assist with strategic decisions and contribute to developing and improving global software solution for identifying anomalies with impact of VAT/GST/SST area, design new reports/checks in Tax Data Analytics tool and review ITX dictionaries in global software solution/ tool
- You work in Agile structure, participate to: onboarding status meeting, daily stand-ups, review session, backlog refinement, perform UAT on implemented new or upgraded software
- You analyze tax data and providing outcome to the countries (local tax function and/or local GBS) according to the TOM, solve false anomalies in Tax DA tool / adjust dictionary logic
- You onboard new countries in close collaboration with local GBS and local tax function of that country, train and support end users (local Tax Functions and/or local GBS team members) on application functionalities
- You create KPI’s dashboards and sharing KPI’s with countries
- You are up to date with tax legislation, participate in adapting Tax DA processes to changing tax environment and be an interface between countries’ best practice sharing on Tax DA, ERP VAT functionality setup and other VAT related topics
- You analyze reports and identify areas where improvements can be made, manage bugs for troubleshooting in the reporting environment
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Finance and 2 years in indirect taxes
- Experience in working in project environment and agile way of working
- Accountancy knowledge with a tax background or vice versa
- Solid understanding of indirect taxes in an international context in multinational environment
- Proficiency in working with MS Office
- Solid SAP knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, ability to work in team, creativity and problem solving skills
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: