Senior IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
An IT Business Analyst within IB Tech Markets Regulation responsible for business architecture and driving business and process related parts of the delivery of strategic regulatory initiatives. Working hand-in hand with product owner, project managers and technical IT delivery leads on making sure the software and solutions delivered ensure firm’s compliance and are of the highest technical standards.
IB Tech Markets Regulation in Poland contains multiple teams looking after modern applications within Investment Bank space. We are a group of experts empowered to design and deliver regulatory reporting platform with use of cutting edge technological stack, e.g. Kafka, Flink, Azure, Databricks, Kibana, Java.
– experience in applying business analysis techniques
– experience in enterprise architecture and system integration
– the nature of seeking the strategic and sustainable IT solutions
– the ability to understand and interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
- experience in stakeholder management
– knowledge of modelling techniques (SBE, rule-based logics)
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– ability to write SQL queries
– an understanding of XML and XPATH
– experience in financial markets, OTC and ETD derivatives
– experience in software development for the banking industry
– experience and understanding of financial regulations, e.g., Dodd-Frank, EMIR or MIFID2
– passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
– agile practitioner
– passionate about financial markets
– eager to be a part of the frontline of the regulations imposed on the financial markets
– technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
– adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."