What duties will help you grow?
The purpose of this role is to manage the employee administration and recruitment processes for a well-established retail UK brand within Digital Employee Operations. This involves managing the respective teams to deliver high quality, professional and proactive service, within agreed SLAs. It also includes developing team and providing employees with growth opportunities, as well as building strong client relationship.
- Delighting the client by ensuring that all deliverables for the client are met on an ongoing basis;
- Demonstrating knowledge of processes and procedures relevant in administration and recruitment processes;
- Supervising the teams to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day-to-day service to the client;
- Monitoring and prioritizing the team workload;
- Ensuring that all targets and deadlines described in KPIs and SLAs are met according to client’s expectations;
- Accurately forecasting and managing costs and profitability for the project;
- Participating in preparing the HR-related reports on workload management, SLA achievement (including quality) and process efficiency;
- Analysing the related management reports to observe trends and introduce improvements;
- Leading and motivating team members and encouraging professional development;
- Encouraging co-operative team-working across the business;
- Continually seeking out ways to improve client satisfaction;
- Supporting all internal and external audits related to administration and recruitment
What do you need to start?
- Fluent English (C1)
- Around 8 years of experience at work in the area of administration and/or recruitment, including experience in leading highly developed teams across the international organization
- 2-3 years of experience in managing high volume processes
- Experience in leading Tier1/Voice teams
- Good knowledge of Case management system, preferably Zendesk (but not only), SAP SuccessFactors and Document management systems
- Good knowledge of IVR and telephony systems
- High level of client focus and customer service skills
- Impact & influencing skills
- Change management skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks in demanding environment
- Very good project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- "Client - oriented" attitude, able to build relationship
- Readiness to work outside standard business hours
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).