Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, Information Systems (IS) is the place to be. ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with people all over the world.
A Treasury Operations Specialist will be part of the team responsible for supporting and developing ABB Treasury related IT Services. Treasury Function is executing a Global Cash Management (GCM) Project implementing complex, a SAP based solution. As Treasury Operations Specialist you will support Treasury Operations Bank Account Management (BAM) and Cash Management processes, working closely with Treasury HQ and GCM Service Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth operational run and support (with HQ operations) in areas of BAM/statement/payment (validating inputs, ensuring completion of tasks, troubleshooting of payment/statement files (idocs monitoring), trouble shooting and issue resolution)
- Responsible for hands on configuration/maintenance/bank connectivity, master data management (company codes, banks, profit centers, PG work, house banks, chart of accounts, adding/renaming fields in BAM, setting up flexible workflow in BAM, etc.)
- Support Functional Analyst in the business requirements gathering, documenting and translating them into the material for IT units responsible for support and/or development of the solution
- Ensure processes related to Treasury Cash Management (Bank Account Management, Payment Management, Statement Collection, Liquidity Management etc.) are operational
- Support business process owners in testing the delivered solutions
- Solving reported issues and preparing specifications for functional changes
- Minimum 2 year’s working experience in finance area/processes
- Working experience with SAP, including a knowledge of SAP approval workflows (S4Hana is a strong plus)
- Knowledge of Treasury processes is a plus
- Experience of identifying and resolving issues between team members or other teams
- Readiness to work shifts and at bank holidays if needed
- Fluent spoken and written English
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
ABB Data Privacy Statement: