About the job
- Procurement Services team is a part of Procurement Department. There are 4 areas in which team supports Arla in daily operations:
- ordering process and Procurement tools usage for Procurement categories,
- taking care of Procurement related data in the system incl. material and vendor data,
- solving price discrepancies and providing solutions for SAP/Ariba issues,
- hosting training sessions about using Arla’s purchasing system and raising awareness on process and system compliance.
Fuelled by your passion and dedication, you'll contribute to the service and performance culture within Procurement team. After all, we've got to where we are, because we're passionate about what we do.
Your main focus will be:
- Provides support to Arla colleagues related to Procurement data maintenance within Logistics category, but not only:
- Support price management and supplier nomination for transportation,
- Ensure correct supplier data in the system and keep it up to date,
- Acts as a gatekeeper for procurement data, procedures and processes and follows-up on the correct usage in the business,
- Process and monitor Procurement data after contract creation in Ariba,
- Ensure close collaboration with suppliers,
- Participate in and provide professional guidance in improving processes and operational issues,
- Participates in the development and maintenance of IT tools eg. Service Now.
- What is more, you would assist procurement colleagues in guiding on communication platforms to end users and other stakeholders.
Who are you?
You know how to combine operational work with data and systems along with wide support to business, stakeholders and your colleagues. Being open towards process improvements along with rational approach and proper fact analysis is an attitude we would value. Understanding of high quality of data, proactiveness and systematic way of working are essential in this role.
Furthermore, you have:
- Relevant economic or technical background,
- At least 3 years of working experience within Procurement or Logistics area,
- Ariba/SAP experience,
- Strong Excel skills.
As we work in an international setup – English fluency is a must.