Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you an analytical thinker? Would you like to develop your skills in an interesting environment? We are looking for someone who will help us:
• Support clients throughout the lifecycle of workforce-related requests, from start to finish, including providing support to users during month-on-month processes
• Prepare ad-hoc reports/analysis to identify opportunities related to workforce forecasting, and support the annual workforce planning processes
• Actively challenge the processes by providing new ideas for changes and future enhancements
• Support the administration of the Workforce & Financial Planning tool, user training, and monthly client calls
• Support the on-boarding of future client to the Workforce & Financial Planning tool
The Workforce Management team (WFM) is part of the Strategy and Resources Optimization team within GCOO COM. The team is responsible for delivering and supporting workforce and finance-related services, including hiring management processes, headcount and finance modelling, and reporting in a standard way across multiple functions.
• A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or similarly related field
• 2 years of experience within the financial services industry or reporting expertise
• Strong spoken and written English skills
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
• A strong analytical thinker and good communicator
• Capable of working in a global team as well as resolving problems independently
• Able to understand and convert user input into business requirements
• Knowledge accounting processes would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."