Kafka Developer/Architect (Derivatives & Solutions Technology)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Will you challenge the status quo? Do you have the drive to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Building a fresh new cloud ready systems using cutting edge technologies available on the market
- Work on a Java 8/11 / Spring Boot / Spring Cloud / Kafka / Reactor / Oracle / Kubernetes / Docker technology stack
- Take ownership and drive deliveries within a supportive team environment
- Be comfortable within a fast moving Agile team delivering in 2-weekly cycles
- Embrace the complex derivatives on the platform and enjoy the challenge of simplifying and rationalizing them
- Help us in migrating our services to a cloud native and/or hybrid cloud technologies, utilizing Microsoft Azure technologies
You’ll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a set of low latency solutions performing pricing and market making of equity derivative products or a group of applications which allows UBS traders, all over the world, to create and trade equity derivatives. As a Kafka Developer/Architect, you'll play an important role in delivering best quality software to our users.
Members of this team work closely with traders, trade support and business development analysts. The systems are going through exciting business and technical evolution.
- strong experience in messaging technologies, especially Kafka
- strong server-side Java development skills, including expertise in multi-threaded programming and NIO
- hands-on experience with agile methodologies, continuous integration and Test or Behaviour driven development
- understanding cloud technologies and micro-services architecture
- hands-on experience with Linux servers
- successfully applied solutions to meet non-functional requirements including stability, capacity and scalability
- proficiency in relational and non-relational databases with proper usage classifications
- strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and the desire to work as part of a global team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."