Business Support Internship
Job Reference #
Do you want to build up the knowledge around internal outsourcing framework, contracts and controls? Are you an analytical thinker with attention to detail? Are you a good team player? If so, we are looking for someone like that to:
• help to drive the execution of projects and initiatives by coordinating with various stakeholders, conducting analyses, monitoring progress and preparing presentations
• play an active role in developing the TPRM function by conducting strategic analyses and presenting the results to the TPRM leadership team
• support Global Master Service Agreement on a daily basis
You’ll be working in the Inter Entity Outsourcing (IEO) Team in Krakow. You will join the Third Party Risk Management area that is responsible for all facets of inter entity outsourcing framework.
The inter entity outsourcing framework ensures that UBS legal entities globally comply with regulatory outsourcing requirements related to inter entity outsourcing arrangements between UBS entities.
By joining the IEO team you will have an opportunity to enhance your organizational and teamwork skills. You will also going to have an opportunity to cooperate with team members located all over the world.
We are looking for a student or graduate with an academic focus in Legal/Finance/Economy:
• a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality
• sharp analytical and problem solving skills
• ability to complete complex deliverables in a fast-paced environment
• a structured, diligent and detail-oriented work style
• a good command of Excel and PowerPoint
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."