Head Client Experience Marketing Platforms
Evidence Lab Innovations
Job Reference #
This team lead role is responsible for shaping the UX/UI of UBS’s marketing platforms, including the global UBS website, marketing campaigns and other digital initiatives. This requires a profound understanding of UX research, of translating requirements into concepts and detailed web solutions, as well as strong conceptual and design skills.
Shape and define the client experience (UX/UI) for all digital marketing channels and solutions operated by Evidence Lab Innovations Marketing Platforms.
- Leading a team of UX, UI, creative design and web development professionals
- Capturing and translating business requirements into concepts and detailed web solutions, applying UX methodologies and UI design principles in an iterative prototyping process
- Closely collaborating with development teams and web production specialists to deliver improved and innovative user experience by applying a test and learn approach
- Defining information architectures, content structures, navigation concepts and template components
- Applying strong UI design capabilities to define structural and visual design and interaction patterns for all standard and non-standard web solutions managed by ELI MP.
- Provide all design and interaction details and specifications needed for proper technical implementation
- Innovate and act as subject matter expert on UX, UID trends and best practices for all fields of UX
- Act as the user-advocate, conduct early-stage research, usability testing and offer implementation suggestions from a user-centered and accessibility perspective
- Act as subject matter expert on UX, UID, accessibility principles and web publishing guidelines
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
As team head, you will be leading a team of UX/UI, creative design and web development professionals in Wroclaw, closely working with the Evidence Lab Innovations Marketing Platforms team in Zurich.
Required experience & skills
- University education in UX Design, Human Interaction Design, Psychology, Digital Marketing or Communication
- Minimum 8 years of UX and UID work experience, and 5 years as team an/or project lead, ideally in a digital production environment (e.g. agency)
- Expertise in UI design creation (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch or similar tools) and in UX prototyping (e.g. Axure, InVision, Balsamiq) preferred. Basic knowledge in frontend development is a plus.
- Demonstrable understanding of User Experience methodologies and principles, UCD (user-centered design) and web accessibility principles
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Marketing Cloud tools (Analytics, Campaign, Target and Audience Manager) is preferred. Knowledge in alternative publishing and collaboration platforms such as Confluence and JIRA is a plus.
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Dynamic personality with high commitment and drive
- Capability to thrive in a highly iterative environment that involves listening to customers, incorporating feedback fast, and constantly collaborating with different stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and capability to deliver on highest quality demands
- Highly organized, hands-on and with the ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment
- A solid understanding of complex processes in a large corporations
- Service minded with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion about all things UX and UID and other areas of design and innovation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."