HR Technology Technical BA – Performance & Reward
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver HR Technology projects? Do you want to use your expertise to help our projects succeed? Do you have an understanding of key HR processes to be able to contribute to future technology solutions?
We’re looking for a Technical Business Analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• work with key project stakeholders on business requirements and UAT testing
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes taking into account risks, associated with your suggestions
You’ll be working in the HR Technology team in Krakow, Poland. We provide a global collaborative community to share experiences and identify opportunities for change. As a technology business analyst, you’ll play an important role in working with your Project Manager on timely delivery of HR technology projects. You may also be the software component manager for certain HR technology systems.
Our culture centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome driven - We are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
This is an exciting time to join HRIT as you will be an essential part of our new journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and contribute to our HR technology programs.
• highly experienced in design/delivery, ideally in HR Performance and Reward systems
• hands-on experience in requirements elicitation and requirements analysis techniques
• excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate to the business at their level
• able to translate business requirements into high-level functional solutions
• able to write quality user-stories to breakdown the business requirements
• ability to clarify and present technical details in simple, clear terms
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• independent and critical thinker
• knowledge of HR applications and business processes
• have sound knowledge of Oracle (or similar db) to be able to navigate solutions. MS azure is desirable
• hands-on experience with agile projects including being part of a scrum team/scrum master (certification is desirable)
• University degree; or equivalent work experience with a focus in HR applications/solutions
Your technical skills
• Familiar with HR on premise solutions, potential for a cloud solution in the future
• Previous experience in designing HR performance management & reward data/systems
• Experience of using JIRA and Confluence as part of your scrum team and user stories
• Oracle database and PLSQL knowledge (or PostgreSQL) is desirable
• Understanding of automated testing solutions to understand the testing strategy & approach
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."