Risk Control Reporting Internship
Job Reference #
This role will be part of the ROSC RWA Optimisation team with key responsibilities as follows:
• support the team in the adjustments and processes required to meet the Month End Reporting Close timelines.
• Ensuring the Month End closes on time and exposures and data are accurate and correctly reflected in UBS systems
• Performing analysis of Traded Product Exposure Movements for Credit and Finance Reporting and substantiating Exposure Movements seen and/or queried with the team.
• Working effectively with other team members to deliver against shared objectives
You’ll be working in the ROSC RWA Optimisation in Krakow which is part of IB Risk Operational Services & Control. We are a team of 4 people; two based in London, two in Krakow who co-operate closely with each other. Our main responsibility is to ensure the accurate & timely Exposure Reporting within Credit Risk and delivery to Finance for RWA Reporting within the ‘tight’ Month End Reporting timelines.
Degree preferably in a field related to business or finance
• fluent English
• previous experience in an operations function in the financial services sector
• attention to detail and analytical problem solving skills
• ability to quickly grasp new concepts
• keen on learning various tasks/processes specific to the team
• comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization including senior management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."