IB Tech Operations Client Lifecycle Management - IT Project Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a born leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? Do you take pride in exhibiting delivery excellence? Have you successfully led large portfolios of work but also enjoy the challenge of working directly with engineering teams to deliver IT innovation projects? This hybrid role offers to directly engage senior stakeholders whilst also having the opportunity to learn specific domain knowledge around Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) by being directly accountable for project deliveries.
We are looking for someone like who would:
• Manage project resources, deliverables, allocations, budgets, timelines and clear reporting ensuring all elements of the delivery team are in-line with project plan.
• Assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports
• Liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs
• Collaborate with delivery leads, Chief Technology Office (CTO), and other team members in CLM IT to ensure timely technology delivery of high quality changes to our CLM products and platforms.
• Proactively identify project and process gaps, propose and implement improvements where applicable
• Be a regional lead for the Poland team coaching and mentoring team members including junior managers. Build, lead & expand the IT delivery team by identifying suitable candidates.
• Manage and maintain vendor relationship related to IT products and manpower.
• Contribute and support to organizational changes and be the change agent.
• Be an active proponent of our Culture Agenda and help drive topics key to our such as diversity, equality and inclusion agenda, health & well-being, flexible working and community volunteering
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
• CLM team is part of the IB Operations function within Group Technology in UBS and is dedicated to supporting client onboarding and maintenance for the IB.
• CLM provides golden source, high quality reference data (including Client, Account, SSI, Trading Agreement) that acts as a critical enabler to various businesses and logistics functions across the Bank
• The role will be based out of Krakow / Poland with team members also in the UK, India, Poland (Wroclaw) and US.
• The culture of our team centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
• Team leadership experience on technical and people level including working with large globally distributed teams in a virtual team environment
• Exemplary planning, coordination and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including Senior Management Reporting.
• Proven track record of project delivery (SDLC and Agile/Scrum methodologies)
• Strong IT Knowledge and understanding of IT operational environment
• Ability to create and challenge designs, estimations etc.
• Experience in client onboarding applications in financial industry is a plus.
• Good level of English
• Comfortable developing effective lines of communication with customers, business clients and within Technology.
• Self-driven, motivated, goal oriented and able to take full responsibility for work.
• Strong at identifying opportunities for improvement through change and able to influence outcomes to deliver these opportunities
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."