Specialist in Risk & Policies team (fix term contract)
Job Reference #
Would you want to deepen your knowledge in Legal and Operational Risk? Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Would you be at ease communicating with our experts around the globe?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
– review, edit and publish policies on the bank's policies repository in accordance with the policy framework
– interface with internal clients around the globe
– make sure policies are reviewed on time and comply with current policy templates
– maintain records of policies signed off and run central process in the policy publication tool
– tracking and reporting of policy review status
– ensure that the risks covered by policies correspond with the controls in the operational risk system
– stay up on regulatory requirements and trends
You’ll be working in the Risk Management & Policies team in Krakow and closely cooperate with the Legal Policies team based in Zurich. We manage Legal’s portfolio of policies and supplements across functions, divisions and regions. We also review and carry out impact analysis of incoming pre-consultation and formal endorsement requests from other functions.
– at least 2-3 years of experience in corporate environment
– ideally, experience in a role like this or in a Legal, Compliance or Operational Risk function
– fluent in English
– good writing and communication skills
– a basic understanding of banking processes and inherent risks
– MS (Excel/Word/Powerpoint) computer skills and the willingness to learn new tools
– organized and detail oriented
– able to critically verify data provided and challenge with an independent mindset
– able to work under pressure
– adaptable, with good interpersonal skills
– knowledge of German would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."