Business Risk Manager
Business management, administration and support, Process, project and program management, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented? Do you know how to manage time constraints and get things done? Do you function well independently as well as part of a larger team? Do you want to learn more about our outsourcing, nearshoring /offshoring initiation, approval, transition and maintenance process? We’re looking for someone like that to:
• coordinate UBS internal Outsourcing, Nearshoring & Offshoring (ONO) initiatives
• work with the internal business partners to plan and approve their ONO activities and requirements
• work with our Lead Risk Advisors and the functions to ensure all third party initiatives are in line with Third Party Risk Management policy
• become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and the escalation point in the due-diligence and approval process, as well as helping to support the Transition process
• analyze and assess initiatives in accordance with UBS policy and procedures
• support Business Functions in performing their due-diligence and approval duties
• coordinate ad hoc requests and support query resolution
• coordinate work and information flow within the team
• identify and support process improvement initiatives and ad-hoc requests
• maintain guidelines, process documents and project database
Your day to day work will include supporting the Business Functions in the Outsourcing Due-Diligence process (scope, compliance and risk validation/assessment). You will be working closely with key stakeholders including Project Managers and Responsible Officers to ensure that outsourcing initiatives are fully compliant with UBS and Regulatory standards as well as enable the Business Functions to execute initiatives in line with their business plans.
You will be working in the ONO team based in either the Krakow or Wroclaw Business Solutions Centers. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to engage with stakeholders and team members locally and all over the world.
• 2+ years' experience in a corporate environment
• working experience in a similar third party risk management role or business risk manager role would be an asset
• Financial Services, Legal and Compliance, Project Coordination, Client onboarding, Supply Chain and risk management/advisory experience a plus
• technical skillset: good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint and Word
• excellent communication skills, you should be able to interact well with business stakeholders at various levels of seniority
• ability to liaise with internal stakeholders and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
• strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload on a daily basis
• ability to deal with ad-hoc job requests from multiple stakeholders
• good conceptual and project management skills
• prior experience working with a global team is a plus
• a university degree
• fluency in English
• excellent organizational skills and details orientation
• flexibility and "can do" attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."