Internship in AML Transaction Monitoring Team
Job Reference #
Are you inquisitive about how the financial world works? Do you think critically about information and what it means? Are you willing to help protect the firm and the financial system from criminals and other bad actors?
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• assess alerts from our transaction monitoring system to see if they represent potentially suspicious activity
• gather and evaluate information from internal and external sources in order to understand transactions and parties to transactions
• formulate sound conclusions about alerted activity and defend those conclusions in writing
• support the firm in managing its risks effectively
You’ll be working in the Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls team in Krakow. We're responsible for managing money laundering risk through transaction monitoring. As an AML transaction monitoring specialist, you’ll play an important role in making sure we create an environment where financial crime is difficult to perpetrate and liable to detection at the earliest opportunity in order to protect our clients, assets and services.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience that you will need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last 12 months, based on 32-40 hrs per week with an option to extend or transfer to a full time employment position.
You don't have to have previous professional experience. It is important that you:
• have education in banking area
• have awareness / interest / exposure to financial crime topics (e.g., through BA or MA thesis, personal interests)
• speak fluent English
• have strong analytical skills, attention to detail and excellent judgement and decision-making skills
• are logical and organized with a positive can-do attitude and ability to prioritize own workload while working in a team
• are proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel
• additional European language (German / Italian / French or Spanish) would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."