Project Manager in Data Protection
Process, project and program management, Risk
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and diverse environment? Do you want to strive for impact in the area of UBS Global Wealth Management? In your role as a Project Manager you will be responsible for driving Data Protection projects aiming to ensure regulatory compliance with all data protections laws across the globe. We look for someone to:
• lead delivery of medium to large projects on time and within high quality according to regulatory requirements
• prepare project plan, manage project milestones, risks, assumptions, issues dependencies and actions
• guide and coordinate as a global lead local project teams in dedicated jurisdictions
• manage stakeholders and project communication
• act as a single point of contact for project related questions
• work closely with the program manager, PMO, business analysts, and other project stakeholders to meet project deliverables to enable team to be successful and motivated
• produce and lead senior management presentations
• drive communication within the project across organizational units (i.e.: Data Protection Office) and Global Wealth Management locations
You will be working in the multi-functional team for Business Risk Services (BRS) function in Wroclaw with the close (daily) interaction and collaboration with team colleagues situated in Switzerland and other countries. BRS provides best in class, effective, and efficient risk management support, regulatory implementation, and defined front office mandates which enable business division Global Wealth Management to deliver on its client promise/value proposition.
UBS Global Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world – except those served by Wealth Management Americas. UBS is a global firm with global capabilities, and Wealth Management clients benefit from the full spectrum of UBS’s global resources.
• university degree
• 5+ years of professional experience in project management area - preferably in data protection area or the financial service industry
• being able to work independently, take ownership and successfully drive given projects
• Very good analytical & conceptual skills
• proficiency in usage of Microsoft Office, MS Project, MS SharePoint
• highly motivated, decision maker who is able to drive topics independently
• striving for excellence in everything you do with attention to details and ability to multitasking
• an excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills
• project management certification (PMP, PgMP, Prince II) would be an asset
• fluency in English (verbal and written), knowledge of German would be an asset
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."