Join our IoT Competency Hub for EMEIA (Europe, Middle East, India and Africa) region. The role will bring SAG architecture repository expertise to the existing IoT architecture practice. It will play a direct role in supporting strategic IoT / IIoT transformation programmes from the architecture perspective.
Your key responsibilities
- Working on international projects focused on defining and implementing IoT architectures
- Participate and lead projects in the area of architecture and governance bringing the architecture repository expertise.
- Provide thought leadership in the area of architecture, governance and target operating models.
Skills and attributes
- Understanding of Enterprise Architecture modeling and metamodel configuration
- Understanding of Integration of Architecture Repository with external data sources (CMDB, BPM, DMS)
- Understanding of Architecture Repository maintenance and operation
- Minimum 3 years experience in SAG Alfabet
- Minimum 3 years experience in SAG ARIS
- Minimum 1 year experience in SAG Alfabet Expand
- Minimum 1 year experience in ARIS – Alfabet integration
Ideally, you’ll also have
- TOGAF certificate
- Project management experience
What we look for
- Capability to work within a multinational and multicultural team.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Readiness to travel (mostly Middle East and Europe).
What working at EY offers:
- Qualifications and certificates
- Varied experience in various teams
- Innovate EY – unique intrapreneurship program
- Individual training plan
- Flexible working hours and flexible working space
- Dedicated Career Counselor
- EY Care & Wellness program
- Office with nice view and in prestigious location