Automation Solutions Developer
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable automation solutions ? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
• partner and collaborate with Operations experts and IT teams across the organization to deliver automation solutions in a dynamic environment
• analyze business requirements, design implementable technical solutions that leverage process automation technologies and development best practices
• perform integration testing of robot process automation solutions into larger subsystems and the extended automation system
• increase efficiencies by utilizing technology
You’ll be working in the Group Operations Automation team in Krakow responsible for identifying and implementing Automation solutions to support IBO service delivery teams in executing their day to day business more efficiently.
Engineering or programming background, with experience in Automation Tools (preferably Automation Anywhere, Alteryx, Kofax, VBA)
• strong software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (C++, C#, VisualBasic, VBA.net) in a MS Windows based enterprise software environment
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• rapid comprehension for information technology and a natural ability to solve complex issues
• professional experience within Banking Operation would be a helpful asset
• fluency in English (German or other language skills are a plus)
• able to assess new ideas and provide implementable solutions
• a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."