Executive / Team Assistant
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Are you detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
We’re looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to the AM Strategy and Business Development team.
• manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings
• provide organizational support, including the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements and events
• administer filing systems both manually and electronically
• take care of settlement of accounts, processing invoices and expenses
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Strategy and Business Development team, based in Poland. We are a team of 10 motivated professionals who bring a diverse international background and are based in Zurich, London, and Hong Kong.
• several years of successful administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
• demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• proven written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English, with knowledge of German an advantage
• comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
• detail orientated, organized and able to seamlessly multitask
• able to handle situations requiring full confidentiality
• able to work flexible hours, when needed
• adaptable, can-do attitude
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."